Sunday 18 December
Morning was spent in the sunshine (I know, shock horror), by the beach.. sun cream at the ready. We did a bit of mountaineering, or walking over rocks (depends on who you are).. Unfortunately, some didn't make it in the old flip flops as Sam went arse over tit and sliped on the rocks. On first inspection, she said she was OK, but to be honest, it was a bit of a slip and she grazed herself quite badly. Our jaunt was well worth it though because the views from the other side were completely fantastic and we got some lovely photographs. The highlight of the morning was Vicky (assisted by me) building a sandcastle without a bucket or a spade – to be honest, it was spectacular and a highlight of the morning.
Today takes us to Westport.. some people were going off to nearly kill themselves in a speedboat, the rain came again and we decided to go to my favourite place, yes, the supermarket..
Basically, we spent the evening watching the TV in front of a log fire.. we started with UP (yes, I did cry) followed by Bad Santa, which, I had never seen before, but was actually quite good. Was touch a go to start with because I was tired, but it was one of those where I needed to find out the end.
Bit boring, but you know, everyday can’t be an exciting day. FACT.
No comments:
Post a Comment